Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Credit or Save

Are you the kind of person who wants the item right now at the moment? Unless you have money to pay for it before the end of the month, then you should just save up and buy the item. I mean, why not save up and earn what you are getting, rather than having to pay extra in the long run?

For me, I have been saving up for everything that I buy. Although I will use my credit card to buy something and pay it back within the few days after the purchase. Just so I can start building my credit in case of an emergency. Although I am still young I am still learning on all sorts of things.

If you have any stories that relate to this, please share them. For example, if you bought something. How much did it cost retail price and you used your credit card on it. Then how much did you cost you in the long run.

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!
UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!

Have a great day!

If you have reached this point, I would like to say "thanks." This is the end of the page and I hope you have enjoyed the blog you read. Your welcome to come back and leave comments any time.