Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Online Earnings

Although it is nothing, I feel like I have accomplished something. I mean you have to start somewhere, but I feel like I am going no where. I almost have my Paperport Blogging account started, so I can write about more things. I dont really have much to say on here. I need some comments from people who know a little something about making money online.

I have earning around $60. The main reason for that is because I have slacked a lot and I work two jobs. I really want to make some kind of extra income online, because I personally think it is fun trying to find different ways to make money. For me it is not one of those things that make you just want to go to sleep because you are bored. It is one of those things that keeps you awake for hours and hours, just trying to find a way to make some kind of money.

Well I think I will find something to do. All these things about money just keep me occupied.

Let me know what you think or what the best thing that you are doing right now is. I would be very interested to find out what it is and how you are doing it.

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!
UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!

Have a great day!

If you have reached this point, I would like to say "thanks." This is the end of the page and I hope you have enjoyed the blog you read. Your welcome to come back and leave comments any time.